Para compra kamagra puede ser visto como un desafío. Aumenta Smomenta, y todos los que se poco a poco abrumado, como es lógico, cada vez más hombres están diagnosticados con disfunción eréctil.
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC ONLY WHO ARE AT LEAST THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE PROVINCE. THIS IS AN ONLINE CONTEST ONLY. INTERNET ACCESS & VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
No purchase entry: No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. To enter the Contest using the no purchase entry method please complete a fifty (50) word essay detailing why you should win the Grand Prize and mail it to [Win the Ultimate Night Contest] c/o JUST EAT, 642 King Street West, Suite 310, Toronto, ON, M5V 1M7. Please include your full name, address, e-mail address and daytime phone number. One no-purchase entry per day, per Qualifying Residence (defined below), per contest period.
2. CONTEST PERIOD The Contest begins on February 18th , 2013 at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (ET) and ends on March 25th, 2013 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Contest Period”). JUST-EAT Canada Inc.’s (“JUST-EAT”) website administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
3. CONTEST PRIZES GRAND PRIZE There will be one (1) Grand Prize available to be won consisting of one (1) gift card to the winner’s Restomontreal.ca restaurant of choice valued at five hundred dollars ($500) CAD, one (1) Cineplex giftcard valued at fifty dollars ($50) CAD, one (1) Wayspa spa giftcard valued at one hundred dollars ($100) CAD, and one (1) JUST-EAT voucher valued at one hundred and fifty dollars ($150) CAD. When completing the Contest declaration and release form, the Grand Prize winner must list three preferred restaurants as options for prize fulfillment. The Contest Sponsor will have the sole discretion to select the restaurant in which the gift card will be fulfilled, but will use reasonable endeavours to take the Grand Prize winner’s preferences into account when making their decision. JUST EAT’S terms and conditions for the JUST EAT voucher, as set forth below, will apply. Standard terms and conditions of the restaurant, spa and theatre for use of the gift card will also apply. Approximate retail prize value is $800 CAD (the “Grand Prize”).
SECONDARY PRIZE There will be two (2) Secondary Prizes available to be won consisting of one (1) JUST-EAT voucher valued at one hundred dollars CAD ($100). Each voucher can be used towards the purchase of take-out or delivery meal purchases on the JUST EAT website . Approximate retail prize value of each secondary prize is one hundred dollars CAD ($100) (the “Secondary Prize”).
The following terms apply to use of each JUST-EAT voucher INCLUDED IN THE Grand Prize or a Secondary Prize: i) the voucher may only be redeemed on the JUST-EAT website (www.just-eat.ca) towards online orders from delivery and take-out restaurants on JUST-EAT’s platform; ii) the voucher must be applied to a registered JUST-EAT online customer account by no later than 31st May 2013 by entering the relevant voucher code, and will expire if not applied by this date. If the Voucher is applied before the expiry date, the customer account will be credited by the relevant amount and the credit will not expire; iii) if the order value is less than the voucher value that has been credited to the customer account, no change or cash will be given. However, any balance will be left as a credit in the customer account, and may be redeemed against subsequent orders; iv) if the order value is more than the voucher value that has been credited to the customer account, the remaining balance must be paid online using a debit or credit card; v) vouchers and voucher codes are only valid for one use. Once the voucher code has been used (whether in an authorized or unauthorised manner), the voucher code will be void. Voucher recipients are responsible for ensuring that their voucher codes are not used by someone else; vi) vouchers may not be used in conjunction with other JUST EAT discounts or promotions provided or advertised from time to time; vii) vouchers may not be exchanged for cash; viii) all standard terms and conditions from time to time for use of the Just Eat website apply.
4. SELECTING A WINNER The winning entries will be chosen by a random draw conducted by an employee of JUST-EAT Canada located at 642 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario Canada on March 26th , 2013 at 16:00PM Eastern Time (ET) . The chances of being selected as the winners depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by e-mail on March 27th , 2013 before 5:00PM. Before claiming the Prize, the winners must have complied with the Official Contest Rules, successfully complete the contest declaration and release form provided by the Contest Sponsor and must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question. The skill-testing question will be administered via the declaration and release form.
The winner of the Grand Prize will be presented his/her prize via courier to arrive before April 26th, 2013 at 23:00:00 PM (ET) at the address as provided by the winner to JUST EAT in the winner’s declaration and release form. Each of the Secondary Prize winners will be presented their prize via e-mail to arrive before April 26th, 2013 26th, 2013 at 23:00:00 PM (ET) at the address as provided by the winner to JUST EAT in the winner’s declaration and release form.
If the selected winners have not complied with the Official Contest Rules, have not returned their completed declaration and release form and/or do not successfully complete the mathematical skill-testing question, in each case within three (3) days of being contacted by e-mail; the selected entry will be forfeited and another random draw will take place, following which the prize will be awarded as described above. This process of choosing an alternative winning entry will occur a maximum of three (3) times, after which the prize will not be awarded. The prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or exchanged. JUST-EAT reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal monetary value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
5. ELIGIBILITY This Contest is open only to residents of Canada who reside in the province of Quebec, who are at least the age of majority in such province, and excludes JUST EAT and Restomontreal.ca (together the “Contest Sponsors”) and their respective affiliated companies’, employees, representatives, dealers, contractors, agents, Contest suppliers, and each of the forgoing parties’ immediate family members
(defined as parents, siblings, spouses and children, regardless of where they reside), and those with whom they are domiciled (whether related or not).
7. CONTEST RULES AND TERMS (A) Entries must be received before the expiry of the Contest Period. For the purposes of this Contest, receipt of an entry occurs when Website server(s) record(s) the purchase of a take-out or delivery order on the Website originating from Restomontreal.ca resulting from the entrant clicking the “Order Online” button on http://www.restomontreal.ca/restaurants/features/Online-Ordering and completing their online order by clicking on the “Confirm Order” button (together, the “Website”). Proof of entry does not constitute proof of receipt. Automated entries (including but not limited to entries submitted using any robot, script, macro, or other automated service) are not permitted and will be disqualified. Limit of one (1) entry per person, per completed order on the website during the contest period, per day, per Qualifying Residence (defined below). Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, garbled or illegible entries which will be deemed void.
(B) For the purposes of these Official Contest Rules, a “Qualifying Residence” is defined as a private residence located within the province of Quebec. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor. By submitting an entry, the entrant grants to each Contest Sponsor an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license in perpetuity to reproduce, broadcast, communicate, distribute, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use all or any part of the entry in any media throughout the world, and waives all moral rights in and to the entry and its accompanying images without further compensation to the entrant. By accepting a prize, the winners consent to the use of their entry, name, depictions of their place of residence and any images submitted as a part of this Contest, voice, statements, images or other likenesses by each Contest Sponsor for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Contest Sponsor from and against any claim or action brought by a person whose consent was not obtained by the entrant or by any person claiming that (i) its intellectual property rights, including without limitation, copyright, moral right (including rights of integrity, attribution and anonymity), trademark rights, or (ii) its personality or privacy rights, are infringed by the Contest Sponsors’ use or reproduction of a submitted images and/or entry.
(C) All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Official Contest Rules may be disqualified by the Contest Sponsors. Each of the Contest sponsors take no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed,
damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other errors. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsors and will not be returned.
(D) By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless each of the Contest Sponsors, their respective advertising and promotional agencies and the Contest judges, and their affiliates and directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, contractors, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages) to persons or property (including the Qualifying Residence) resulting from: a) the Grand Prize or Secondary Prize (together the “Prizes”), including the acceptance, participation in, misuse or use of the Prizes; b) entry or participation in this Contest, including access to and use of the Website, or c) any claims based on personality or privacy rights, defamation or merchandise delivery. Each Prize winner may be required to sign a form of declaration, waiver, release, and publicity consent which, among other things, confirms compliance with the Official Contest Rules and releases each of the Contest Sponsors of any liability associated with use of the Prize.
(E) Each of the Contest sponsors assume no responsibility for failure of the Internet or the Website during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the Contest. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, and may select an entrant from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation, should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website associated with this Contest or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, each of the Contest sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
(F) If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be JUST-EAT’S server machine(s).
(G) Any failure either Contest Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Contest Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Contest Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Contest Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Contest Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
(H) In the event an entrant a Prize, and is later found to be in violation of these Official Contest Rules, he/she will be required to forfeit the Prize and/or to reimburse the Contest Sponsors for the stated value of the Prize if such violation is discovered after the winner has used the Prize.
(I) The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors.
(J) This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
(K) By entering this Contest, entrants represent and warrant that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules.
8. Quebec Residents For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organizing of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties to reach a settlement.
http://lifeisagarden.co.za/builders-warehouse-cityvegetables to sow & plant in feb, gautenghttp://lifeisagarden.co.za/articles/vegetables-for-winter-soupshttp://lifeisagarden.co.za/articles/a-modern-meadow-style-gardenlife is a garden vegetables for winter soupshttp://lifeisagarden.co.za/articles/vegetables-for-winter-soupshttp://lifeisagarden.co.za/safari-tuinsentrumhttp://lifeisagarde
AUTHORIZATION FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF MEDICATIONS Our Camp infirmary is well stocked with medications most commonly used/needed (as listed on stockmedication sheet, other side). If you choose to send a prescription or non-prescription (over thecounter) drug to camp with your child, for EACH medication you need to complete this form andhave it signed by the prescribing physician. NO DRUG WIL