Para compra levitra puede ser visto como un desafío. Aumenta Smomenta, y todos los que se poco a poco abrumado, como es lógico, cada vez más hombres están diagnosticados con disfunción eréctil.
New opportunities, inc
New Opportunities, Inc.
Women’s Health Program
Depo-Provera Information Sheet
How It Works
The progestin hormone in the injection work to suppress ovulation (egg production) every 3 months.
Instructions On Use
Depo-Provera is injected intramuscularly in one 150mg dose every 3 months (12 weeks) for as long as contraception is desired. The first injection is given within the first 5 days of your period, within 5 days postpartum, or 6 weeks postpartum if breastfeeding. If you are late for an injection (13 weeks) we would do a pregnancy test before giving you the injection. It is very important to get your injection on time. If you are late getting your injection, do not be sexually active or use condoms to prevent unintended pregnancy.
Also, Depo-Provera is a medication, so always check with your healthcare provider before beginning any new medications for possible drug interactions and always include Depo-Provera when providing your list of medications.
Failure rate is less than one pregnancy per 100 women per year, when women return for injections every 3 months and when the injection is done in the first 5 days of their period.
1. Desire to have longer term contraceptive coverage (3 months).
2. Desire for reversible method/reversible by discontinuing injections.
3. Desire for a method which is disconnected from sexual intercourse – nothing to take or
Why You May Not Be A Candidate For Depo-Provera
• Active or history of blood clots in the legs, lungs, eyes, or brain (stroke)
• Liver dysfunction or disease (Hepatitis B)
• Known sensitivity to Depo-Provera or any of its ingredients
Relative Contraindications: Have You Had Any Of The Following?
1. Breast cancer, abnormal mammogram, fibrocystic breast disease, breast nodules/lumps,
2. Kidney disease3. High blood pressure, heart disease, or stroke4. Migraine headaches5. Asthma
6. Seizures or taking any seizure medication7. Diabetes or family history of diabetes8. Depression requiring medication and/or hospitalization9. Osteoporosis (brittle bones)10. Recent history of liver disease, Hepatitis A or Mono
Minor Side Effects
• Weight gain – average is 5 pounds/increase in appetite
• Menstrual irregularity – usually no period by 2nd or 3rd injection
• No hair growth, loss or thinning of hair
Major Side Effects
• Blood clots in legs, lungs, or brain (stroke)
Seek immediate medical attention if you have any of the following symptoms:A –
Abdominal pain, severe in nature, or unusually heavy vaginal bleedingC –
Chest pain, shortness of breath, or coughing of bloodH –
Headaches with sudden onset, vomiting, dizziness, or faintingE –
Eye problems, blurring, loss of vision, flashing lights, or spots in visual fieldS –
Swelling or pain in the leg, calf or thigh
Also watch for: speech disturbances (slurred speech or inability to speak), weakness or numbness
in the legs or arms, or persistent pain, pus, or bleeding at injection site.
Follow-Up Care For Yourself
1. Be sure to get your injection every 3 months.
2. Your first injection will be given during the first 5 days of your period.
3. Review any side effects or danger signs with your health care provider.
4. Review your menstrual cycles with your health care provider.
5. Have a pap smear every year along with a complete physical exam including a pelvic and
* Final Note: Depo-Provera provides no protection from Sexually Transmitted
Infections (STIs). If you are intimate with more than one long-term partner, it is
important to ALWAYS use a condom, male or female, to reduce your risk of being
exposed to a STI.
Components of a Project Portfolio Management Process: Part One – Selecting Projects for the Pipeline We started our coverage of Project Portfolio Management with two papers: Project Portfolio Management is not just Enterprise Project Management, and Project Portfolio Management: The Right Stuff. We continue this series with the first of a three-part discussion of the contents of a P
Chapter 1 – Introduction PAUL Hello! RODNEY Hi, how are you, nice to meet you! I’m Rodney. AMY Hi, I’m Amy. MIRA Hello, I’m Mira! RODNEY I’m Rodney, nice to meet you! This is exciting we have a lot of dancing to do! PAUL I’m leaving. [Paul, Mira, Rodney and Amy laugh] PAUL Voiceover: I would say that most people know us because of our acting careers, On