BALANCE DISORDERS/ENG/VNG PRE-TEST INSTRUCTIONS IMPORTANT PRE-TEST INSTRUCTIONS FOR INNER EAR BALANCE TESTING Dear Patient: ENG/VNG (electronystagmography) (testing takes approximately 60 minutes) 1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Accurate inner ear function testing requires any
medications that act on your central nervous system (CNS) or that suppress you inner ear function to be stopped a full 48 hours prior to the testing appointment. This would include any medications you take for dizziness, including Antivert, Meclizine, Valium, Dramamine, or scopolamine patches. If you forget and take any of the above medications in the 48 hours prior to your testing appointment, we will be unable to perform your test and we will need to reschedule your appointment in order to obtain reliable results.
2. Other CNS acting medications that need to be stopped 48 hours prior to your appointment would include, but are not limited to: Anti-depressants (Zoloft, Prozac, Wellbutrin), sleeping pills, tranquilizers, anti-anxiety medications, sedatives, prescription pain killers that contain narcotics (Tylenol #3, etc.), any cold or allergy medications that make you sleepy such as Benadryl, Nyquil etc. However, some medications should not be stopped abruptly. Please check with your pharmacist or the physician who wrote the prescription with any questions or concerns regarding stopping these medications. If your physician does not want you to stop any of the meds mentioned in this paragraph, please let the clinic know when you present for your appointment. 3. Do not drink alcohol for 48 hours prior to this appointment. (includes hard liquor,
4. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: CONTINUE THESE TYPES OF MEDICATIONS:
Continue anything you take for heart or kidney problems, high blood pressure, circulatory disorders, blood thinners, breathing disorders, diabetes, cancer, arthritis (non-narcotics), seizures, or hormone imbalance. You may also continue vitamins, steroids, antibiotics, water pills (diuretics). You may take over-the-counter painkillers such as Tylenol, Advil, ibuprofen, aspirin, and acetaminophen etc.
5. We ask that you try not to eat approximately two hours prior to the test. Part of the
test can make you briefly dizzy and may cause nausea. If you need to eat in the two hours prior to testing, please keep the meal light. Keep liquids to a minimum as well.
6. Please do not wear contact lenses. ENG/VNG testing requires measurement of eye
movements and contact lenses interfere with accurate recordings. If you wear your contacts to the appointment, please bring your lens case.
7. Please do not wear ANY eye make-up and make sure any residual eye make-up is
completely removed. Also, we would prefer that you have little to no make-up on your face, so please wear a minimal amount of moisturizer, cream, lotion, or foundation make-up. Face powder is okay.
8. Some patients experience slightly increased symptoms of dizziness after testing and
you may wish to have someone available to drive you home.
Please cal us if you have any questions or need to schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment: (520) 777-0495. Please give at least 48 hours notice if you must cancel or reschedule your test. There is a $50.00 fee for any appointment that is canceled or missed without a 48 hour notice.
Der Gemeinderat orientiert Keine Gemeindeversammlung am 14. April 2010 Die vorsorglich auf den 14. April 2010 terminierte Gemeindeversammlung findet nicht statt. Es liegen keine behandlungsreife Geschäfte zur Beratung vor. Rücktritt von Marianne Maag als Gemeindeammann und Betreibungsbeamtin per 1. April 2010 Der Gemeinderat hat von der vorzeitigen Entlassung von Marianne Maag
VIAGRA ® Many people have used Viagra in sex and their reports reveal that they have greatly benefited from it. Viagra can be of a great help to you when you use it as recommended. It is advised that before you startusing it, you should know about it, what it does, how it works and its dosage as well. Many people fearusing Viagra because they doubt whether it can help them solve their pro