Para compra levitra puede ser visto como un desafío. Aumenta Smomenta, y todos los que se poco a poco abrumado, como es lógico, cada vez más hombres están diagnosticados con disfunción eréctil.
Microsoft word - suggestedinterviewquestions.doc
General Interview Questions:
1. Why should we hire you? OR why do you want this job?
2. What are your greatest strengths? Your greatest weaknesses?
3. What kind of jobs have you enjoyed the most? The least?
4. How would your references describe you?
5. Describe the responsibilities and duties of your present position.
6. What was the biggest challenge of your present job?
7. What was it about your last or previous job that interests you?
8. What is it about this position that interests you?
9. What type of environment do you work best in?
10. If you were choosing a person for this position, what would you be looking for? How do you
11. What immediate contributions can you make to the position or what are your strengths that you bring
to the position? What is your greatest weakness?
12. What kind of a supervisor gets you to put forth your best performance? 13. What kind of feedback works best for you and why? 14. This position frequently requires filling in as a Receptionist for the department. How would you
feel about performing this function on top of performing your other duties?
15. What are some things that you wish to avoid in your next job? 16. What would you expect to get out of this job? 17. What do you find most attractive about the job for which you are interviewing? What do you find
18. Why do you want to work for the university? 19. Why are you leaving your present position? 20. What do you consider to be your major accomplishments in your current (or previous) job? 21. What is your concept of an ideal work environment? 22. What inspires or motivates you to do your BEST, to perform optimally? 23. What are your long-range (short-range) goals? 24. Where do you see yourself in 5 years, 10 years? 25. What experience do you have working (or supervising) people of diverse background? 26. Is there anything that would inhibit you from performing the essential functions of the job with or
without an accommodation? (If the person has a NOTICEABLE disability, you can ask them to demonstrate or tell you how they will perform the essential functions of the job, with or without an accommodation.)
For Supervisory/Management Positions:
26. How would you describe your management style?
27. How many people did/do you supervise in your present/previous position?
28. How do you think your subordinates perceive(d) you? How does their perception compare with the
29. What would you look for when hiring people?
30. What experiences have you had in leadership positions?
31. What is your management philosophy?
32. How do you motivate your staff?
33. How do you set priorities? Situational Interview Questions:
34. Describe a high-pressure situation you had to handle at work. Tell me what happened, who was
involved, and what you did in terms of problem solving.
35. People differ in their preference for jobs that have well laid out tasks and responsibilities or ones in
which work changes frequently. Tell me about a time when you were successful in dealing with an unstructured work environment.
36. Many situations at work will require fast thinking and speed in making decisions. Give me an
example of a situation in which you were especially skillful in making a decision quickly?
37. What types of experience have you had in talking with customers or clients? Specifically, tell me
about a time when you had to communicate under difficult circumstances.
38. Some situations require us to express ideas/opinions in a very tactful and careful way. Tell me about
a time when you were successful with this particular skill.
39. The word “communication” means different things to different persons at different times. Tell me
what this word means to you by giving me an example of a time when you were able to be warm and amiable as a communicator.
40. At times, we are all required to deal with difficult people. An even more demanding factor is to be
of service to a difficult person. When have you been successful with this type of situation at work?
41. Having a good solution for a problem often entails more than just being intelligent. Often, exercise
of good judgment is needed to complement logic in choosing a practical solution. Describe when you used good judgment in solving a problem.
42. Tell me about a time when you showed high enthusiasm and energy in order to create positive
motivation in others. Give me a specific example.
43. Getting the job done may necessitate unusual persistence or dedication to results especially when
faced with obstacles or distractions. Tell me about a time in which you were able to be very persistent in order to reach goals. Be specific.
Name:____________________________________ Age____ Date of Birth: _____________ Address:___________________________________________________________________ Phone: _________________________(H)____ (W)____ (C)____ Email address:______________________________________________________________ Referred by:________________________________________________________________ Please CHECK any of the followi
DIENST INTERNE EN EXTERNE COMMUNICATIE Wenche JANSSENS Pleinlaan 2 - 1050 Brussel Tel. +32 (0)2 629 21 37 - Fax. +32 (0)2 629 12 10 email@example.com - www.vub.ac.be Datum: 28 januari 2008 Betreft: Onderzoek verklaart waarom inname van Zyban (bupropion) gevaarlijk is bijMiddel om te stoppen met roken is risicovol bij Prof. dr. Romain Meeusen, verbonden aan de vakgroep Menselijke